Bulk Anchor Text & Dofollow / Nofollow Checker
When provided with a collection of website URLs obtained through Webmaster tools, you may occasionally discover that a URL no longer links to your site. This tool can verify whether or not these URLs are still linked to your site and provide information about their links, including follow and nofollow links, image links, and alt attributes.
In instances where you have been penalized for unnatural incoming links, downloading a list of links from GWT and utilizing this tool can expedite the link removal process by analyzing anchor texts and nofollow attributes.
It allows you to collectively check backlinks according to the following conditions:
- Anchor text status (pulls all keywords or straight links)
- Dofollow and nofollow status
- HTTP status
- In the Domain box, you write the domain name to which the backlinks are linked in the form of “example.com”
- In the “Backlink URLs (one per line):” text field, you paste the backlinks one after the other in bulk. (with HTTP or HTTPS).
- Check will check the backlinks you clicked ten by ten. It will show the transaction status as a percentage and how many backlinks are left. (No limit entry – Only process limit)
Translate texts (Turkish to English):
- Backlink Kontrol Aracı (Backlink Controller Tool)
- İşlem Durumu (Transaction Status)
- Backlink URL’leri her satıra bir tane (Backlink URLs one per line)
- Anahtar Kelimeler (Keywords)
- HTTP durumu (HTTP status)
Download PHP script